The Center for…
La Salle Center for Retreat and Education (Noble Street)
Noble Street is a comfortable home available for a day, an evening, a weekend, or longer. The house is less than a mile from Christian Brothers Center and a short walk to the beach. Noble Street can be used individually or for groups and is an ideal place for personal reflection, spiritual direction, or meetings for up to 16 people. The serene, quiet surroundings are close to the seawall of Narragansett (only 2 blocks away from Route 1A), and the attractive house has comfortable sleeping accommodations for up to 12 persons.
Features & Amenities
- Two (2) dining rooms/conference rooms
- Two (2) living rooms
- Spacious and furnished office
- Prayerful chapel which comfortably seats up to 24 people
- Six (6) bathrooms and six (6) bedrooms with two twin beds each
- Two (2) full kitchens (setup to prepare and serve full meals)
- Ample spaces for small group discussions
- Spacious and attractive yard
Meeting rooms are provided with air conditioners, and all bedrooms are provided with fans
- Meals are generally taken at the Christian Brothers Center which is about a mile down the road.
- Arrangements can be made to have continental breakfast and snacks available at the Noble Street residence.
- Noble Street is close to Narragansett Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, and has very good restaurants nearby on the water.
- Offered at Christian Brothers Center. Check here for schedule.
- Christian Brothers Center can also be available for overflow rooms.
$80 per person / night (meals at Christian Brothers Center included)
$45 per person / day (lunch at Christian Brothers Center included)
Christian Brothers Center can also be a wonderful location for spiritual growth and renewal. With plenty of outdoor and indoor space to accommodate presentations and group sessions, plus personal meditative reflection.