This 100+ acre property has a generous amount of outdoor space, including:
- Lush, green lawn in the front and behind the buildings
- Nice wooded area in the rear of our property which has a walking path through it
- Welcoming courtyard which can be set for outdoor barbeques in an area facing an attractive flower garden
- A number of walking paths through the foliage have been developed directly across the road
- Large rock formations for enjoying ocean, only 1/8 mile away
- As well as flowering shrubs, plants and trees along paved roads on our property, the woods behind the buildings offer tree lined paths for quiet, reflective walks.
- Directly across the road is Black Point, which offers a particularly rocky portion of the coast. Although there is no beach area here, the “rocks” allow for relaxing, meditative, majestic views of the bay.
- About another 1/2 mile walk along the shore line, you will arrive at Scarborough Beach, which is one of the best beaches in Rhode Island.
With multiple spaces to accommodate guests, the Center can be setup as:
- Small group work or personal reflection.
- The chapel easily holds 120 persons
- The main dining room accommodates 120 (with dining tables & chairs)
- A conference room with a table seating 14 and chairs along the perimeter of the room for an additional 17 persons, as well as a number of additional rooms for smaller, more intimate settings.